- Constructed-Up Space: 107,6 sq. ft. / 10 m²
- Complete Flooring Space: 81 sq. ft. / 7,5 m²
- 1st. ground: 81 sq.ft / 7,5 m2
- Loft: 75 sq.ft / 7 m2
- L X W: 13´-1″ x 8´-2″ / 4 m x 2,5 m
- DIY Constructing value: $4,600
Welcome to images and footprint for Shelley backyard cottage. Right here’s the ground plan:
The Shelley cottage gives a space-economical ground plan that’s excellent on your backyard. It has self-sufficient options that save water from rain and forestall warmth loss by way of its distinctive flooring system.
The primary room consists of a wood-burning range, a number of seats, and a wall of space for storing. Giant sliding glass doorways present unobstructed views as they soak up ample daylight.
The backyard cottage additionally contains a fantastic loft that can be utilized as a bed room.