- Complete Ground Space: 137 sq. ft. / 12,7 m2
- 1st. flooring: 113 sq. ft. / 10,5 m2
- Porch: 24 sq. ft. / 2,2 m2
- L X W: 11´ 7″ x 15´ 5″ / 3,5 m x 4,7 m
- DIY Constructing value: $2,300
Welcome to pictures and footprint for A-frame Lily shed. Right here’s the ground plan:
The Lily shed presents a compact flooring plan with an A-frame exterior good for many who like to camp. It has the sensation of tenting below a tent however with a heat and comfortable inside introduced by wooden planks.
The facade is sort of lined in glass permitting an considerable quantity of pure mild in. It features a flooring framing idea making certain that the shed gained’t accumulate any humidity from the bottom.